At HIVRNATest.com, we value education and helping people those in need. Since education is getting costlier day by day, everyone can’t afford it (especially the higher education). The cost of school books, tuition, hostel, and school supplies broke the dream of many those want to attend college because they simply can’t afford it. We want to make the life of students and their families a little easier. We’re pleased to present a $1000 yearly scholarship to individuals who are attending an accredited college or graduate school.
The scholarship amount is $1000.
- The scholarship is only available to students those are currently enrolled in an accredited college or graduate school and attending a degree program.
- A proof of enrollment in a degree program from an accredited college or graduate school may be required.
How to apply
- You have to write an essay up to 1000 words on the topic “why are regular medical checkups and self-examinations important”.
- The essay must be received on or before August 31, 2018.
- Applicants should send their applications by email to email@example.com in word format. Links to Google docs will not be considered.
- Applicants must mention their full name, phone, and email address in the application.
- Applicants should also state where they are currently attending, in the application they are sending to us.
- The essay should be creative and unique.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline will be over, the essays will be judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, the value of the information provided, uniqueness, grammar & style, and few other factors.
- The winners of the contest will be announced on September 30, 2018.
We look forward to reading your applications. We hope this small initiative of ours will help the winner to meet their education costs.